In the trial version you can also create reports, and have them previewed and printed, but you cannot save or open reports.
You create a report by following these steps:
1. Select the "New" icon or menu item.
2. A fresh report will be shown in the window.
3. Select the data source.
4. Now you are ready to click on either:
- Text label to inset plain text
- Data labe to insert database info
The above explanation is the very simple version. With the report designer, you can create more advanced reports by using SQL to show only portions of a database. Examples will be provided for registered users.